Donate to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
All the money we raise here, stays here, going directly to help children at Hurley.
All donations to the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, part of the Hurley Foundation at Hurley Medical Center, are used to buy specialized equipment, provide valuable services to people, and give toys or cuddly stuffed animals to a sick or anxious child. Every single dollar makes a difference. Through the generosity of countless people throughout mid-Michigan, miracles really do happen. Your donation, no matter the amount, can make a difference to a very sick child.
PHONE IN YOUR PLEDGE to (866) 775-5437
- or -
DONATE ONLINE HERE
Examples of how your support makes a difference:
- 6-month supply of Welcome Packets (includes parking passes and food vouchers) for parents of patients in the Pediatric Unit or PICU ($18,000)
- 15 infant bassinets ($15,675)
- 1-year supply of breast pump kits enabling mothers with infants in Hurley's Level III NICU can provide the best nutrition for their babies ($15,283)
- 4 NeoBlue Phototherapy Lights for the treatment of newborn jaundice ($12,580)
- 20 Cold Light Transilluminators to help locate hard-to-find veins in infants in Hurley's Level III NICU ($1,259)
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals® is a system of 170 children’s hospitals across the United States and Canada that is dedicated to providing the very best care for sick and injured children. Hurley Medical Center was invited to join this group of special hospitals in 1990 because we provide the best kid-centered care in our region to every child who needs it, regardless of the family's ability to pay. As a Children's Miracle Network Hospital, Hurley Medical Center helps kids with cancer, birth defects, diabetes, asthma, accidents, trauma, and almost any other health issue you can imagine. To learn more, click here.
For more information about Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, contact:
Director, Children's Miracle Network Hospitals